Situated in the Bois de Boulogne, the Jardin d’Acclimatation is entirely dedicated to children. Among the rides that you can access for free, you will find the famous distorting mirrors, the Guignol Theater and various animals.
Among paying rides, you can discover the Enchanted River (“Rivière enchantée”), the Dragon, the Merry-go-round, the Phenix Circus and, of course, the little train ride. Your children can enjoy numerous other activities in this kids’ paradise !
- Open all days from 10 am to 7 pm (May-September), from 10 am to 6 pm (October-April)
- Entrance 3€ / free for children under 3
2€90 a ride / 35€ for 15 rides
- Phone: +33(0)1 40 67 90 82
- Boulevard des Salons
Bois de Boulogne
- Subway : line 1 – Les Sablons
- Discover the Jardin d’Acclimatation online
Read this article in French on Graines de Voyageurs – Jardin d’Acclimatation